If it rains on your scheduled day:
- If it is forcast for rain during window cleaning or it is raining we may clean interior windows or reschedule.
- It is not possible to get a good result cleaning windows in the rain.
- We will call you to reschedule.
- Feel free to call me @ 508-560-1882 to reschedule.
- I use 3 different websites to determine weather:
Weather and effects of Rain on Windows:
- Screen burn: chemical reaction of acid rain with alumium screens
- Hard water clouding: this is usually not rain but water from lawn sprinklers
- Deposit of dirt from screens: screens act as a filter rain drives this dirt onto windows
- Creation of a corrosive film on window glass and frames
- Rot of the window fram and mullins
Window cleaning before rain is forcast:
- Clean windows make it more difficult for rain to stick on windows.
- It may be days before we can schedule your window cleaning.
- It is still important to clean window surfaces to remove salt and dirt.